For all those who wish to sport Canadian colors for the Bristol Dryland World Championship we have an online store setup with “Champion System”, a customized team wear distributor.
Unfortunately, this is coming together very last minute and it doesn’t leave us much time for orders so make sure to order ASAP. Our online store will close on Monday, September 14th.
So there is something suitable for everyone we had many different apparels designed. You will find cycling jerseys, running t-shirts, warm up (cyclocross) pants, jackets, baseball cap and some BMX jersey and pants which we hope will appeal to our cart drivers. All items are available in Men and Women Fit, there are also some Junior options. Sizing charts are offered with the apparel info.
Follow the following instructions to access our store and order. All apparel will be shipped together (to save shipping fees) and distributed at Bristol.
1. To access your specific store for the very first time, you MUST log in under “CS Direct Customer” on this login portal with the temporary code we set:
- email/username: CAHDS STORE (With the space between CAHDS and Store)
- password: first-time (In small letters, with the hyphen)
2. This links you directly to the store. Once in, you will have to create your own personal account to get to shopping cart… fairly standard. (*write it down for your own records)
*After you have created your own account linked to your store, you do not have to re-register every time you access the store. You would simply sign in as a returning customer with your password you chose for yourself.
3. Multiple general items will be offered. When you click on “Order now” under an item ex: cycling jersey, multiple other options will be offered, different styles, log sleeve, short sleve, women, men…
4. When you are in the shopping cart, you can begin to order all the items you want and be able to pay with either Visa or M/C.
5. All the orders will be shipped to Murielle Ovenden and to be picked up at Bristol during the race week. Grouped shipping is free.
Sizing Charts: http://champ-sys.ca/custom/cycling/size-chart